My name is Felipe Hansen and I am a freelance designer / visual development artist currently based in Brazil. I have a bachelor’s degree in Visual Design and over 8 years of experience working with concept art and design for some of the best production companies in advertising and film such as Dreamworks, Framestore, Netflix, Psyop, Passion Pictures, The Mill, Milford, Nexus Productions and Lobo just to name a few. I am passionate about drawing and visual arts. My portfolio includes work for animation and visual effects . This website is a digital portfolio that contains a partial collection of my work.
Walt Disney, Netflix, Nike, Coca-Cola, Apple, McDonald's, Google, Facebook, BMW, Nickelodeon, Honda, Adidas, Peugeot, Dell, Hyundai, BBC, Heineken, Clash of Clans, Guinness, Sony, Stella Artois, Nintendo, Michelin, Fox, Ford, Shell, Mtv, City Bank...
Masters of Visual Communication at The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Design, Copenhagen (3rd Semester)
Bachelor of Arts in Design Studies, with major in Visual Communications and emphasis in Marketing, from ESPM (Advertising and Marketing Superior School) – Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Winner Annie: Best Animated Television/Broadcast Commercial for "June: Life is Better When You Share the Ride"
- Nominee Annie: Outstanding Achievement for Production Design in an Animated Television/Broadcast Production for "June: Life is Better When You Share the Ride"
- Clio Award for Film "June: Life is Better When You Share the Ride"
- APA Show 2016 for "BBC Olympics Rio 2016"
- CG Society Editor’s Choice Awards (x5)
- LayerPaint (3D total ) Excellence Award –
- Cannes Lions – Gold Direct Lion (Cars&Automotive Services) for “MINI MAPS ”
- Cannes Lions – Silver Direct Lion (Social Media&Viral Marketing) for “MINI MAPS”
- Cannes Lions – Bronze Lion (Branded Content&Entertainment) for “MINI MAPS ”
- One Show Awards – Silver pencil for “MINI MAPS ”
- D+AD Awards – In book for “MINI MAPS ”
- Cannes Lions – Silver Lion at the Cannes Cyber Lions for “Attraction”
- New York Festival Award 2011 in Art and Technology for Attraction.
- Webby Award 2011 for Attraction.
- D+AD nominations: Digital Design / Animation & Illustration for Digital Advertising for Attraction
- A'Design Awards - Bronze for Wrapify
- The FWA site of the day (x6)
- Campaign BIG Awards 2010 “Philips: Parallel lines” gold in the ‘Individual Digital’ category.
- Creative Review 2011 features Philips: Parallel Lines.
- The Cannes Cyber Lions shortlist for “Guinness: Bring it to Life”
- Silver at Epica Awards for “Guinness: Bring it to Life”
- RBS selection of short movies for “Homem de lata”.
- Best Advertisement Video – Gramado Cine e Video Festival. 2008
2d Artist Magazine
Computer Arts Magazine.
Photoshop, illustrator – advanced
3dsmax – advanced
Zbrush – advanced
After effects – advanced